This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 that require publishing the rules and regulations, privacy Statement and user agreement for access or usage of www.sangeetaexports.com website.
By registering with us;, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen years of age, legally competent, and that you are entering into a legally binding contract with Sangeeta Enterprises which governs your use of the Website and the said contract includes all Supplementary Terms. If you are an individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of an agency or entity, you warrant that you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of such agency or entity and that the agency or entity will also be bound by this Agreement.
For an explanation of our practices and policies related to the collection, use, and storage of our Users' information, please read our Privacy Statement. You acknowledge and agree that a printed version of this Agreement and/or any electronic communication from Sangeeta Enterprises shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement and/or your use of the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The Web Portal is owned and operated by Sangeeta Enterprises (SE). SE is in the business of manufacturing, buying/selling and export of Fashion Jewellery, Fashion Accessories and Handcrafted items. SE has memberships to GJEPC and EPCH and is also certified as ISO 9001:2008
www.sangeetaexports.com is an online market place for sale and delivery of Fashion Jewellery (artificial/imitation jewellery items like necklaces, bangles, bracelets, finger rings, ear rings, anklets etc.), Fashion Accessories (belts, stoles, scarves, handbags, shoes, jewellery boxes, jewellery stands etc.) and Handcrafted Home Décor Items (picture/photo frames, decorative mirrors, candle stands and candle holders vases, Christmas decorations, incense, table top items, desk items etc.).
All rights, including copyrights, in this website are owned by or licensed to Sangeeta Enterprises. Any use of this website or its contents for copying, storing, downloading, selling, duplicating for commercial use or for any other purpose whatsoever, in whole or in part is prohibited.
3. Features and Sites
5. Availability of the Site
Any media, features or services available on the Site may be changed or discontinued at any time, and without notice. The media, features or services available on the Site may be out of date, and www.sangeetaexports.com makes no commitment to update these materials on the site.
6. Eligibility to Use the Site
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that (1) all information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate; (2) your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (3) you are at least 18 years of age or have received parental consent and supervision when using the site. www.sangeetaexports.com may, at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate your privilege to use this Site for any other reason.
7. Display of Products
The Photographs displayed on the site are of actual products from close range, however the actual colours, size, dimensions and texture may render differently on different mediums and may vary on different mediums. Variations in colours and textures shown or described should be expected within a small range. All products are handcrafted so there may be small variation with respect to size, shape and colour. The full characteristic and qualities of the products displayed on the site are in accordance to general industry practices of on-line sale. You are required to view the products displayed and make yourself aware in respect of its size, shape, colour, characteristic and qualities as displayed on the site, prior to purchasing. We shall not be liable in case of any misinterpretation, mistake and error on your side, while selecting the product to be purchased. We authorize you to view and purchase a products material on the site solely for your personal, non-commercial use only. All products/services and information displayed on site constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to acceptance and the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer. Our acceptance shall be constituted by dispatch of the product(s).
8. Prohibited Uses
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Access to the Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal are strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
- Your use of any of the Materials other than for approved commercial or non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
- You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
- The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other restricted materials without our express written consent.
- You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name of the Site or associated trademarks or Sangeeta Enterprises or www.sangeetaexports.com’s name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that Sangeeta Enterprises or www.sangeetaexports.com finds objectionable in its sole discretion.
- You may not use any logos, graphics, or trademarks of Sangeeta Enterprises or www.sangeetaexports.com or those related to the Site as part of the link without our express written consent.
- You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
9. Privacy Statement
10. Our Proprietary Material
www.sangeetaexports.com and its licensors shall retain all intellectual property rights in the software, data, design, tools and any other material or content developed or provided by Sangeeta Enterprises pursuant to this User Agreement including but not limited to the products sold ,as well as all data, pictures, videos, text, sound, graphics, logos, marks, symbols, digital materials and any and all other content provided at www.sangeetaexports.com .
Sangeeta Enterprises is a sole owner of www.sangeetaexports.com . All content is protected under intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You may use the Site and its content and materials only for the purposes stated in this User Agreement. You may copy such content for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice. No other use of the Site’s content including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, sound, images, photographs, video, or software is permissible without the express written consent of Sangeeta Enterprises and where applicable, the copyright holder.
13. Disclaimer Of Warranties
www.sangeetaexports.com makes no warranties regarding the safety of the Site and the accuracy of the content on the site. www.sangeetaexports.com retains the right to restrict the use of the Site for any reason and at any time. Each party represents and warrants that it shall perform its obligations so as to comply with applicable Central, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all content, information, services and tools and on this Site are provided on an “As Is”, “As Available” basis. Use of this Service is solely at your own risk. www.sangeetaexports.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to , the implied warranty of merchantability, non- infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and all implied warranties arising from statute, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade. www.sangeetaexports.com makes no warranty that the content and software are accurate, timely, uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free. to the extent permissible by law, www.sangeetaexports.com expressly disclaims any and all other warranties and makes no representation as to whether online sale of products shall have no liability for any claim by any Central or state tax authority with respect to products purchased for personal use only and not for re-sale.
14. Limitation Of Liability
You understand and hereby agree that, except as otherwise expressly stated and to the extent applicable by law, in no event will www.sangeetaexports.com and its affiliates be liable to you or any other party for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, regardless of the nature or basis of the claim, resulting from any use of the site, or the goods purchased or contents of site or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data, failure of performance, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus or equipment or network failure or otherwise, even if there is negligence by www.sangeetaexports.com . You understand and agree that your use of the site is conditioned upon your waiver of any right to sue www.sangeetaexports.com and its affiliates or to participate in any class action suit for damages or losses resulting from your use of this site. In no event will www.sangeetaexports.com be liabile to you for any and all of your claims www.sangeetaexports.com and its affiliates arising out of or related to use of this site or its contents or any hyperlinked web site.
You agree at your expense to indemnify, defend and not hold liable www.sangeetaexports.com and its affiliates from any and all loss, damage or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from any third-party claim, action or allegations of infringement based on: (1) information, content or data you submitted in connection with the Site; (2) your use of this Site in breach of any term or condition in the User Agreement; (3) any violation of an applicable law, regulation or rights of another including misrepresentation and fraudulent conduct; (3) breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
16. User Communications
Under this User Agreement, you consent to receive communications from the Site electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
17. Resolution Of Disputes
This User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the India without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree that any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement shall be adjudicated in Delhi, India. Any provision of this User Agreement that is found to be invalid or unenforceable will be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that achieves, as closely as possible, the same objectives as the deleted provision was intended to achieve. The remaining provisions of this User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement shall be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns. SE shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond www.sangeetaexports.com reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this User Agreement shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by you upon registration. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all remedies provided for herein shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law or in equity. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Website's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on the Site’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Site during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed to be given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed to be given three days after the date of mailing.
19. Entire Agreement
This User Agreement constitutes the complete and entire understanding and agreement between www.sangeetaexports.com and you in connection with your use of this Site, hyperlinks to the Site and the content and software displayed on the Site, and supersedes any prior agreements, proposals or understandings between you and www.sangeetaexports.com including prior versions of the User Agreement. As a user of the Site you, you understand and are held responsible for periodically reviewing the terms of this User Agreement. www.sangeetaexports.com may update this User Agreement from time to time by posting revised versions of the Agreement on the Site without notice to you except that we will post the effective date at the top of the User Agreement. Any continued use of the software or www.sangeetaexports.com service by you after such amendments have been posted shall be deemed your acknowledgement and consent to the amended terms.
For any comments, queries and requests, please contact us at: