This website and its contents are the copyright of www.sangeetaexports.com - © SANGEETA ENTERPRISES - 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited as under:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal non-commercial use to buy our products from www.sangeetaexports.com and thereafter agree to delete it from your hard disk.
- You will not re-use or circulate information, photographs, designs, drawings, specifications from this website to any third party
- Any content downloaded, printed and copied must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of copyright.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of our website, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
- A link to another site should not be construed to imply that the Site is affiliated or associated with it, or that the Site is legally authorized to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
- By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
The Website, including all components, are protected by Indian and International copyright laws as a collective work and / or a compilation, and the operator of the site owns a copyright in the selection, arrangement and enhancement of the information. Users of the site contractually agree not to create derivative works based on the information and not to use the information for the purpose of enhancing competing works.